The Pearman Personality Integrator™ Workshop prepares you to administer and interpret the Pearman Personality Integrator assessment, provide feedback on the results and teach a one-day Pearman class.
Are you B-Level qualified to purchase MHS Pearman materials? Click here for a special offer from HPS.
High Performing Systems isa world-leading provider of certification on The Pearman. MHS, the publisher of The Pearman, chose the HPS team of experts to be one of the first certification providers on the new Pearman Personality Intergrator. HPS brings an innovative, high-tech approach to certification while providing in-depth knowledge, experience and friendly service.
- Live Online Certification or In-House Customization
- No Travel Costs—Sleep in Your Own Bed!
- Taught by a Team* of Pearman Certification Experts
- Dr. Dick Thompson, Lead Instructor
- HPS is a leader in Personality Certification and Research
- HPS - Exclusive Takeaways and Bonus Materials
- Real-World Experience and Applications of The Pearman, including:
- Only Certification Provider that Uses The Pearman and MBTI in Tandem
- Relationship of The Pearman to Other Assessments
*Team Teaching Model:
HPS uses a team approach for conducting our Pearman Certification courses. Classes are facilitated by a team of Pearman experts, with over forty years of combined training experience, to offer a dynamic and interactive training model for our participants.
- Certification on The Pearman
- Personal Pearman Feedback Session and Report
- Pearman User's Handbook
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Two Free administrations of The Pearman
- Membership in a growing international Pearman network
- Dr. Thompson’s revised edition of the original Jung's Function-Attitudes Explained book
- Two 30-minute personal coaching sessions
- Detailed Course Notebook, produced by HPS
- Relationship of Pearman to MBTI®, FIRO®, teams, stress and leadership
- Cutting-edge HPS research on Personality
- HPS Alumni membership
- Reattend future Pearman Certification classes for a small admin fee
- Downloadable resources with articles, worksheets, etc.
- PowerPoints and Course outline for delivering Pearman training classes
HPS trainers share best practices, examples and case studies of how The Pearman can be used in various applications, including:
Leadership Development—Studies show that high-performing leaders tend to have higher understanding and use of their personality than their peers. Learn what this really means and how an organization can help its leaders excel.
Sales Training—Research shows that salespeople with higher understanding and use of their personality tend to outperform their peers. Learn how to use the Pearman to create quality sales training with direct impact to revenue.
Coaching—Learn how to create a coaching plan based on Pearman results, using feedback, development and Action Plans that work.
Use With Other Assessments—Find out how The Pearman can be used in combination with other assessment tools to create high-impact consulting and assessment solutions for clients.
Education—Review case studies and hear examples of how the Pearman can be used as a development and feedback tool to help students succeed.
The lead master instructor for these sessions is Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., President and CEO of High Performing Systems, Inc., and author of numerous books and articles on Personality, Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B™, leadership and teams. Dr. Thompson currently collaborates with MHS, publisher of the Pearman Personality Integrator, EQ-i 2.0 and MSCEIT, to develop materials and conduct research (expanded Bio).
The training team also includes master instructor Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations and an expert on the EQ-i® and Personality Types.
June 5-6, 2018 **Live Online
August 28-29, 2018 **Live Online
October 22-23, 2018 **Live Online
Call 706-769-5836 or 800-535-8445 to see if you qualify for discounts.
HPS offers In-House Pearman Certification and Personality Training - Call 706-769-5836 for pricing and details.
If you prefer in-person certification, contact us at 706-769-5836 or 800-535-8445 to discuss options for an in-house class at your location or about attendance at a class in Athens, GA.