|Recorded: Thursday, May 20, 2010
Length: Approximately 60 minutes
In this in-depth, fast-paced presentation, award-winning Organizational Psychologist and
Leadership Expert Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., reveals how increasing a Leader's total
ability to manage stress - or Stress Management Capacity - is essential for diffusing the negative impacts of stress on cognitive and emotional performance, decision making ability and, in many cases, mental and physical well being.
Dr. Thompson will also share insights, tools and techniques for building a Stress Resilient System™ - with a focus on increasing Leaders, Teams and Organizations' Stress Management Capacity - that can significantly improve decision making competence and bottom line results.
Attend this complimentary Webcast and you will:
- Understand the importance of the "Comfort Zone" in Peak Performance & How to Avoid the "Crazy Threshold"
- Learn how Leaders can better choose the right course of action when under stress using the Dominant Response Hierarchy
- Discover Tips for building Stress Management Capacity and Techniques that take you from Stress to Relaxation
- Learn the "Brain Science" behind Stress & Decision Making
- Receive One Free Administration of the New ARSENAL™ Assessment to measure your Current Effectiveness in the key areas that impact Resilience
Receive a copy of the PowerPoint® slides used in the presentation (click here).
Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., HPS President & CEO, and author of The Stress Effect: Why Smart Leaders Make Dumb Decisions - and What to Do About It
Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the webcast online, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after you view the webcast!