|Recorded: February 25, 2010
Length: Approximately 60 Minutes
In this comprehensive and dynamic Talent Management Webcast, learn what a
Talent Management System really is and how to make it work in 2010 and beyond.
Plus, best practices and proven strategies for hiring and promoting the right people,
developing high performers and high potentials and retaining talent. You will also learn
why Talent Management is a leadership responsibility that is enabled by Human Resources,
and some common derailment factors every Talent Manager must address.
Attend this complimentary Webcast and you will:
- Develop an understanding of how to create talent synergy by planning for and integrating the components of a talent management system
- Learn what changes organizations need to make in Talent Management Programs for greater success in 2010 and beyond
- Learn strategies for hiring and promoting the best people
- Learn strategies for developing both high performers and high potentials
- Discover how to optimize role fit and growth trajectory at all Levels
- Learn strategies for retaining your high performers and high potentials
- Learn how to create corporate ownership of talent management
- Identify and solve Talent Management derailment factors
- Receive copy of Session slides (click here)
Webcast features a Subject Matter Expert for Live Chat Q & A!
Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations
Curt Cisrow, HPS Senior Consultant
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the Webcast online, please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after the webcast!