|Recorded: October 26, 2011
Length: Approximately 60 minutes.
What makes some organizations fail when faced with stress, while others continue
the midst of a tough economy or other social, environmental or political
stressors? In this webcast,
HR & OD professionals will learn why organizational resilience
is the new developmental imperative
and how to build it using a step-by-step process for each organizational Level. Webcast Presenter and award-winning Organizational Psychologist Henry
L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph. D., will share techniques from his experience and expertise that will guide
you in this initiative—whether you are considering adding stress management to your current developmental program or need to enhance an existing plan.
- Understand what organizational resilience really is
- Learn the 8 factors that make organizations resilient—or not!
- Learn a 5-step process for building organizational resilience
- Learn 3 steps for maintaining a resilient organization
- Receive one free administration of the new ARSENAL™ Individual Assessment to measure your current effectiveness in the key areas that impact resilience
Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., HPS President & CEO
Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the webcast online, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after you view the webcast!