|Date: Recorded March 3, 2010
Length: Approximately 1 Hour
In this fast-paced, knowledge-rich Webcast, HPS Director of Operations Debra
Cannarella and HPS Senior Consultant Curt Cisrow detail proven strategies for
developing High Potentials and High Performers and explain why development is
so critical for your organization's current and future success. Plus, you will learn why
High Potentials must be treated differently than High Performers and how to create realistic
leader development plans that can be used to increase performance and why they sometimes
fail to do so.
~ Attend this complimentary Webcast and you will:
- Learn the ROI of increasing employee performance from average to best
- How to increase Learned Abilities while maximizing Innate Abilities
- Methods to Identify Competencies by Role Level and organizational needs
- Importance of Identifying Strengths and Areas for Improvement
- How to Create Development Plans
- How to Use Metrics/S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- How to Provide Resources and Support
- How to Track and Monitor Development
- The relationship between developing talent and managing an Effective Talent Management Plan
- Receive copy of Session slides (click here)
Webcast features a Subject Matter Expert for Live Chat Q & A!
Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations
Curt Cisrow, HPS Senior Consultant
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the Webcast online, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after the webcast!