|Recorded: December 10, 2009
Length: Approximately 60 minutes
The recession of the past 18 months has negatively affected many
ability to engage, retain and manage talent. In this fast-paced
Organizational Psychologist Dr. Henry L. (Dick) Thompson
will address the questions: What
happened? How did we get here? And more importantly,
as the economy begins to turn, what
should Talent Managers do now to be better prepared
to achieve greater success in 2010 and beyond?
How You Will Benefit
Attend this Complimentary Webcast and you will learn:
- What changes Organizations need to make in Talent Management Programs for greater success in 2010 and beyond
- Lessons we need to make sure we have learned
- Success requirements for High Performing Organizations - Now and in the Future
- Current and Future conversations inside the Organization that must happen about the role of Talent Management to achieve High Performance
- Talent Management derailment factors
Attendee Bonus: Presentation Handouts by Email following the Webcast!
Dr. Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, HPS President & CEO
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the Webcast online, please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after the webcast!