|Recorded: December 11, 2012
Length" Approximately 60 minutes
Compatible teams perform better under stress. And in today's tough world of reduced
budgets and fewer resources, an organization's stress - especially at the team level -
is frequently high.
When stress increases, many teams find that they no longer work well together and fail to achieve
their goals, while other teams actually experience an increase in performance under stress. The difference between success and failure under stress very often has a direct correlation to the team's compatibility. In this Webcast, presented by award-winning organizational psychologist Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., HR & OD professionals will learn how to measure the interpersonal preferences of team members, create compatible teams, improve teamwork and build stronger leaders using the Element B - a powerful, scientifically-validated assessment of interpersonal relationships that provides the key to building team compatibility.
How You Will Benefit: Attend this complimentary Webcast and you will:
- Learn what Element B is and why it is one of the top assessments for developing team compatibility
- Understand what is so important about Inclusion, Control and Openness
- Discover the impact of stress on performance and how Element B can actually enhance performance under stress
- See applications of Element B, including building compatible teams, leader development and coaching, leader selection and more
- Learn how to become certified to administer and use Element B in your own organization or with your clients
Watch and receive a free administration of the Element B and a personal feedback session. Call 706-769-5836 to schedule. Also receive a copy of the PowerPoint® slides used in the presentation. Click Here
Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., HPS President & CEO
Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also vie by going to:
After you have viewed the webcast online, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after you view the webcast!