|Recorded: Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Length: Approximately 45 minutes
In this Webcast, Talent Management Expert Debra Cannarella will show you how
the concept of Completed Staff Work (CSW) at all Organizational Levels can
increase efficiency and effectiveness in the decision-making process. Application of the
CSW Model within an Organization will not only increase an individual contributor's professional
value, it will increase momentum throughout the Organization's structure - allowing managers more
time to focus on their projects and to deliver better bottom-line results faster.
By attending this Webcast, you will learn how using the LPE™ assessment process can help your organization to validate and enhance:
- Learn the Concept of Completed Staff Work and what the steps are that take a contributor from assignment to a manager's signature
- Understand the Role of the Individual or Team Contributors in the CSW Model
- Understand the Role of the Manager in the CSW Model
- See How Stress Affects Decision Making and How to Improve Decision-Making Effectiveness
- Learn Tips and What Training Options are Available for Application of the CSW Model within your Organization
Receive a copy of the PowerPoint® slides used in the presentation (click here).
Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the webcast online, please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after you view the webcast!