Learn how to assemble teams with the highest probability of success. TeamDynamics combines practical applications of psychological type with powerful
assessments and innovative exercises to help you build high performing teams. Also, learn proven coaching techniques to maximize team performance. Certifies you to use FIRO Element B™ plus qualification on three additional instruments.
- Intersection of the Team, Type and EI Landscapes
- Function-Attitudes and Teams
- Impact of Stress on Teams, Type, FIRO®
- Wave Theory of Type Development™
- Catastrophic Leadership Failure™
- LEAD Model™ and TEAM Model™
- The TeamWork Questionnaire™
- Multi-rater Leadership Assessment tool
- In-depth understanding of FIRO®
- Cutting edge research on teams
- Practical Applications
- ABLE® (Multi-rater Leader Evaluation)
- TeamWork Questionnaire™
- FIRO Element B™
- Communication Preference Questionnaire™
- Practical Applications
- Four instrument certifications
- Personal FIRO Element B™ Feedback
- Personal Communication Preference Questionnaire™ Feedback
- Comprehensive course manual
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Relationship of MBTI®, FIRO®, stress
and leadership to teams
- Two free administrations of the CPQ™
- One free administration each of the TWQ™, ABLE® & FIRO Element B™
- HPS alumni membership
- CD with EQ-i articles, worksheets, etc.
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Over $700 in free assessments
- Free copy of Jung's Function-Attitudes Explained
- Free Online Assessment Account Set-up
- One-on-one meeting with Dr. Thompson
Corporate, industry, counseling, clinical, education, forensic, medical, research, leader development, team development, coaching, employee selection and development, and assessment of social strengths and weaknesses.
The instructor for these sessions will be Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., President and CEO of High Performing Systems, Inc., and author of numerous books and articles on Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B, leadership and teams. Dr. Thompson is developing EI materials and conducting research on emotional intelligence (expanded Bio).
TeamDynamics is designed for professionals who want to expand their capabilities to work with leaders and teams. Requirements: must read Jung's Function-Attitudes Explained by Henry L. Thompson, Ph.D., prior to the session. The course tuition, including all pre-work.
In-House Sessions - Call for pricing.
TeamDynamics is HPS' most requested workshop.