|Recorded: Thursday, December 18, 2008
Length: Approximately 60 min
Join us for this dynamic, synthesizing presentation on how to use two
of the most popular business assessments—the MBTI® and FIRO® Element B™.
Presenter Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., celebrates 50 years of FIRO® research by
new perspectives on the linkages of psychological Type and interpersonal
behavior, and by sharing the latest studies, thoughts and practical applications on the
interface of these two constructs—bringing together his years of research and application
in these two areas.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- See the linkages between the MBTI® instrument and FIRO® Element B™
- Learn how to administer the instruments together
- Learn how to synthesize the results
- Learn how powerful the instruments can be when used together in teambuilding applications
- Explore the Type table with an overlay of FIRO® Element B™
- Click here to receive the set of the PowerPoints® used in the presentation
- Click here to receive Dr. Thompson’s article on using the MBTI® and FIRO® Element B™
- Receive a discount on the HPS BarOn EQ-i® Certification Workshop and the HPS TeamDynamics™ Workshop
- Be eligible to receive one MBTI® CEU
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the Webcast online, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after the webcast!