|Recorded: Thursday, November 13, 2008
Length: Approximately 60 min
Join us for a fast-moving, thought-stimulating presentation that explores how leaders
think and how to assess their Innate thinking processes to pave a path for winning the
During the webinar, presenter Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., will reveal the biggest derailment factor for leaders. Plus, why each Level of an Organization requires leaders who think with a specific Level of Cognitive Ability (CA). Dr. Thompson also will describe and explain the CA Levels, show how
to identify a leader’s CA and how to match him/her to the right Organizational Level. Additionally, the webinar looks at how leaders at the four Organizational Complexity Levels (Tactical, Operational, Strategic and Visionary) deploy the four hierarchical Levels of Cognitive Ability.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- The Four Leadership Levels and their characteristics
- The Four Levels of Organizational Complexity
- What Level of CA is required at each Organizational Level
- How to determine if a leader will be successful at the next level
- That there is a discontinuous jump between CA Levels
- Why superstars sometimes fail when promoted to the next level
- How to keep High Potentials motivated.
- Receive a set of PowerPoints® used in the presentation (click here)
- Receive a discount on the HPS BarOn EQ-i® Certification Workshop
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the Webcast online, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after the webcast!