Become certified to administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (MHS) in an online training format from a team of EI Master Trainers. Learn from experienced trainers, coaches and consultants how to apply EQ-i for individual and leader development, improve team performance and enhance organizational effectiveness. EI is a critical leader competency, and EQ-i is an easy-to-use tool to help people improve their EI skills.
The EI experts at High Performing Systems have used the EQ-i family of assessments with thousands of participants and have been industry leading providers of EQ-i certification since 2005. Multi-Health Systems, publisher of the EQ-i, chose the HPS team of Master Trainers to conduct the first-ever certification on the updated EQ-i 2.0. HPS brings an innovative, high-tech approach to certification while providing in-depth knowledge, experience and friendly service.
Our goal is to help our participants feel confident using the EQ-i immediately upon completion of the certification. EQi is a powerful assessment for coaching, leader development, training, selection and more. See why HPS is a leading provider of EQ-i Certification and why more than 5 multi-Billion dollar companies chose HPS to help them implement their EI Training programs.
- Live online certification or in-house customization
- No travel costs or hassle—sleep in your own bed!
- Experiential training format with case studies to practice in-class interpretation and feedback
- HPS trainers are pioneers and experts in online training—we were the first to offer EQ-i Certification online. Highly interactive and participative online format
- A team of EQ-i 2.0 Certification Master Trainers/experts with 40 years of combined EQ-i experience
facilitates each session
- Dr. Dick Thompson, EQ-i Master Trainer, author and researcher, is the lead instructor
- HPS is a leader in EI and EQ-i research
- HPS selected as the first-ever certification provider for the EQ-i 2.0
- HPS-exclusive takeaways and bonus materials
- Real-world experience and applications of EQ-i 2.0, including:
- Only certification provider that uses EQ-i and MSCEIT in tandem
- Relationship of EQ-i to the MBTI® assessment, Element B™ / FIRO-B®, StrengthsFinder®, 16PF® and others
- Use of EQ-i in selection models and job success models
- Certification on EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (see sample report)
- Personal EQ-i 2.0 feedback session and report
- Practical strategies for EI skills development
- EQ-i 2.0 User's Handbook (pdf format)
- The EQ Edge by Dr. Steven Stein and Dr. Howard Book
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Membership in a large, growing international EI network
- Dr. Thompson’s book, The Stress Effect: Why Smart Leaders Make Dumb Decisions—And What to Do About It
- Two 30-minute coaching sessions on an EI topic of your choice after certification
- Ongoing support after certification on using EQ-i in your unique situation
- Feedback on your own EQ 360 results (optional)
- Detailed 166-page course notebook, produced by HPS
- Relationship of EQ-i 2.0 to MBTI®, FIRO®, teams, stress and leadership
- Cutting-edge HPS research on EI
- HPS alumni membership
- Reattend future EQ-i Certification classes free
- Downloadable resources with over 30 EQ-i articles, worksheets, etc.
- PowerPoints and course outline for delivering a one-day EI training class
The certification process is comprised of three parts—pre-work, an onsite or a live online training session, and follow-up. Get a detailed agenda here.
December 15-16, 2020
January 19-20, 2021
February 16-17, 2021
March 16-17, 2021
April 20-21, 2021
May 18-19, 2021
June 15-16, 2021
* To learn more about how live online videoconferencing works, click here.
Contact HPS (706-769-5836) to make arrangements to meet your schedule. Dates and times are flexible to meet your needs. In-house classes also available.
For a training calendar of all HPS course offerings, click here.
**Expedited or international shipping may require an additional fee—call for information. Ask about our Military discounts.
Workplace Report: $60.00 USD
Leadership Report: $90.00 USD
Workplace 360 Report: $225.00 USD
Leadership 360 Report: $295.00 USD
The lead instructor and Master Trainer for these sessions is Dr. Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, President and CEO of High Performing Systems, Inc., and author of numerous books and articles on Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B™, leadership and teams. Dr. Thompson currently collaborates with MHS, publisher of the EQ-i 2.0 and MSCEIT, to develop EI materials and conduct research on Emotional Intelligence (expanded Bio).
Dr. Thompson leads a team of EQ-i experts and Master Trainers that includes Debra Cannarella and Farrell Collins.
HPS trainers share best practices, examples and case studies of how EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 can be used in various applications, including:
Coaching—Learn how to create a coaching plan based on EQ-i 2.0 results, using feedback, development and action plans that work.
Selection—Learn why just administering the EQ-i 2.0 is not enough and how to use EQ-i 2.0 as part of a comprehensive selection process, including the creation of success profiles and structured interview questions.
Leadership Development—Studies show that high-performing leaders tend to have higher Emotional Intelligence than their peers. Learn what this really means and how an organization can help its leaders excel in EI.
Sales Training—Research shows that sales people with higher EI tend to outperform their peers. Learn how to use EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 to create quality sales training with direct impact to revenue.
Use With Other Assessments—Find out how EQ-i 2.0 can be used in combination with other assessment tools to create high-impact consulting and assessment solutions for clients.
Education—Research shows that EQ-i 2.0 can predict student success. Review case studies and hear examples of how EQ-i 2.0 can be used as a development and feedback tool to help students succeed. Certification on the EQ-i includes access to the Higher Ed report.
Get certified with HPS on the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 and you will earn continuing education and professional development credits from these leading organizations:
- International Coach Federation (ICF): 16.00 ICF CCEs—9.25 Core Competencies and 6.75 Resource Development credits
- American Psychological Association (APA): 14.5 CE credits
"The team at High Performing Systems, Inc., is extraordinary, and their online EQ-i 2.0 Certification program exceeded my expectations. I especially enjoyed the hands-on training and small group collaboration with my classmates online as we worked through case studies and reviewed assessments. This live interaction and real experience gave me the confidence I needed to feel successful upon completion of the course. I will be recommending this program to my colleagues in the field. Thank you!" - E. Alexa Skinner, HR Manager,
Room & Board, Inc.
Click here for more
For more information about Emotional Intelligence, view the topics below: