|Recorded: September 7, 2012
Length Approximately : 60 min
By attending this Webcast, you will explore how to integrate the world's most-used
personality (MBTI) and Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0) instruments together. Presented
by Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., you'll discover new perspectives on the linkages of
psychological Type and Emotional Intelligence (EI). Dr. Thompson shares the latest research
and practical applications on the relationship of the MBTI and EQ-i 2.0 instruments, synthesizing
years of research. This will be a fast-moving, dynamic adventure into how the MBTI and EQ-i 2.0 instruments, when used together, are greater than the sum of their parts. The result of this stimulating presentation will be a deeper understanding and real world applications for using Type and EI in tandem.
- See the linkages between the MBTI and EQ-i 2.0 instruments
- Learn tips and techniques for using psychological Type and Emotional Intelligence (EI) together for leader coaching, team development and more
- Gain an understanding of how EI augments work with the MBTI instrument
- Gain an understanding of how Type influences EI
- Learn applications for enhancing EI in different Type preferences
- Explore the Type table with an overlay of EQ-i 2.0 Subscales
Attend and receive a copy of the presentation handouts, Dr. Thompson's article on using the MBTI Instrument and EI together, and a discount on HPS' EQ-i® 2.0 Certification Workshop.
Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., HPS President & CEO
Debra Cannarella, HPS Director of Operations
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the Webcast online, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after the webcast!