|Recorded: Thursday, October 9, 2008
Length: 60 min
Join us for this fast moving, insightful, data-rich presentation on one of the biggest
obstacles to leader success in the 21st century. Gain a deeper understanding of
impact of stress on cognitive and Emotional Intelligence (EI) and how their dynamic,
nonlinear relationship can cause leaders to experience Catastrophic Leadership Failure™
Presenter Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., also shares how leaders succeed in high
stress jobs and showcases best practices for building Stress Resilient EI™ and reducing CLF™.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- See the linkages between stress, cognitive and emotional intelligences and leadership
- Gain an understanding of how and why leader performance decreases under stress
- Discover what it means to “fall off the catastrophic cliff”
- Learn why removing a leader’s stress does not result in an immediate performance gain
- Learn strategies for building Stress Resilient EI™
- For the set of the PowerPoints® used in the presentation click here
- Receive Dr. Thompson’s article on Catastrophic Leadership Failure™
- Receive a discount on the HPS BarOn EQ-i® certification workshop
To view this Webcast you must log into your HPS account. If you do not already have an HPS account, please create your account first. Remember HPS will never sell your information to anyone. Once you have logged in, click on the Log In to View Button again, or refresh the page link below.
You may also log in by going to:
After you have viewed the Webcast online, please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions or wish to request additional information or resources. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing your comments after the webcast!