Become certified to administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (MHS) in an online training format from a team of EI master trainers.
Register here now or Call HPS at 706-769-5836.
Get certified with HPS on the EQ.i 2.0 and EQ 360 and you will earn continuing education and professional development credits from these leading organizations:
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM): 18.25 PDCs for the SHRM-CP(SM) or SHRM-SCP(SM)
- International Coach Federation (ICF): 18.25 ICF CCEs —11.25 Core Competencies, 7 Resource Development
- American Psychological Association (APA): 14.5 CE credits through Multi-Health Systems
"The team at High Performing Systems, Inc., is extraordinary and their online EQ-i 2.0 Certification program exceeded my expectations. I especially enjoyed the hands-on training and small group collaboration with my classmates online as we worked through case studies and reviewed assessments. This live interaction and real experience gave me the confidence I needed to feel successful upon completion of the course. I will be recommending this program to my colleagues in the field. Thank you!"
- E. Alexa Skinner, HR Manager
Room & Board, Inc.
Click here for more
High Performing Systems has used the EQ-i family of assessments for over 10 years with thousands of participants. We have been a leading provider of EQ-i certification since 2005. MHS, publisher of the EQ-i, chose the HPS team of master trainers to conduct the first-ever certification on the new EQ-i 2.0. HPS brings an innovative, high-tech approach to certification while providing in-depth knowledge, experience and friendly service.
- Live Online Certification or In-House Customization
- No Travel Costs—Sleep in Your Own Bed!
- A team of EQ-i 2.0 Certification Experts with 30 years of combined EQ-i experience
facilitates each session
- Dr. Dick Thompson, Lead Instructor
- HPS is a leader in EI Research
- HPS selected as the first-ever certification provider for the EQ-i 2.0
- HPS-Exclusive Takeaways and Bonus Materials
- Real-World Experience and Applications of EQ-i 2.0, including:
- Only Certification Provider that Uses EQ-i and MSCEIT in Tandem
- Relationship of EQ-i to the MBTI® assessment, Element B™ / FIRO-B®, StrengthsFinder®, 16PF® and others.
- Use of EQ-i in Selection Models and Success Profiles
- Certification on EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 (see sample report)
- Personal EQ-i 2.0 Feedback Session and Report
- Practical strategies for EI skills development
- EQ-i 2.0 User's Handbook (pdf format)
- The EQ Edge by Dr. Steven Stein and Dr. Howard Book
- Numerous articles and handouts
- Free administration of the EQ-i 2.0 and/or EQ 360
- Membership in a large, growing international EI network
- Dr. Thompson’s book, The Stress Effect: Why Smart Leaders Make Dumb Decisions—And What to Do About It
- Ongoing support after certification on using EQ-i in your unique situation
- Feedback on your own EQ 360 results (Optional)
- Detailed 164-page Course Notebook, produced by HPS
- Relationship of EQ-i 2.0 to MBTI®, FIRO®, teams, stress and leadership
- Cutting-edge HPS research on EI
- HPS Alumni membership
- Reattend future EQ-i Certification classes free
- Downloadable resources with over 30 EQ-i articles, worksheets, etc.
- PowerPoints and Course outline for delivering a one-day EI training class
The certification process is comprised of three parts—pre-work, an onsite or a live online two-day training session and follow-up. Get a detailed agenda here.
April 18-19, 2017 - Live/Online**
April 28-29, 2017 - Live/Online** (Friday and Saturday)
May 9-10, 2017 - Live/Online**
June 13-14, 2017 - Live/Online**
June 27-28, 2017 - Live/Online**
July 13-14, 2017 - Live/Online**
July 26-27, 2017 - Live/Online**
August 15-16, 2017 - Live/Online**
September 13-14, 2017 - Live/Online**
September 27-28, 2017 - Live/Online**
October 10-11, 2017 - Live/Online**
November 14-15, 2017 - Live/Online**
December 12-13, 2017 - Live/Online**
Need a different date or format? Contact HPS (706-769-5836) to make arrangements to meet your schedule or to discuss in-person certification.
Register here now or Call HPS at 706-769-5836.
If you are B-Level qualified to purchase MHS EQ-i materials, HPS has a special offer for you.
The lead instructor for these sessions is Henry L. (Dick) Thompson, Ph.D., President and CEO of High Performing Systems, Inc., and author of numerous books and articles on Emotional Intelligence, MBTI, FIRO-B/Element B™, leadership and teams. Dr. Thompson currently collaborates with MHS, publisher of the EQ-i 2.0 and MSCEIT, to develop EI materials and conduct research on Emotional Intelligence (expanded Bio).
Dr. Thompson leads a team of EQ-i experts and master trainers that includes Debra Cannarella, Rhonda Canerday and Farrell Collins.
HPS trainers share best practices, examples and case studies of how EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 can be used in various applications, including:
Selection—Learn why just administering the EQ-i 2.0 is not enough and how to use EQ-i 2.0 as part of a comprehensive selection process, including the creation of success profiles and structured interview questions.
Leadership Development—Studies show that high-performing leaders tend to have higher Emotional Intelligence than their peers. Learn what this really means and how an organization can help its leaders excel in EI.
Sales Training—Research shows that sales people with higher EI tend to outperform their peers. Learn how to use EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 to create quality sales training with direct impact to revenue.
Coaching—Learn how to create a coaching plan based on EQ-i 2.0 results, using feedback, development and Action Plans that work.
Use With Other Assessments—Find out how EQ-i 2.0 can be used in combination with other assessment tools to create high-impact consulting and assessment solutions for clients.
Education—Research shows that EQ-i 2.0 can predict student success. Review case studies and hear examples of how EQ-i 2.0 can be used as a development and feedback tool to help students succeed.
For more information about Emotional Intelligence, view the topics below:
Rollover Drop Down Menu by Vista-Buttons.com v4.5.0